Thats it im out

xXNjordXx

It has been fun but i just dont care anymore

People are raging over a fricking game here instead of having fun

A permabannend EX-Techadmin has fun to pour oil in the flames instead of growing up and ruins the fun for even more players in his "quest" to get rid of the headadmin

The last time i saw such a thing i was in kindergarten

I am so sick and tired of this shitty drama over a fricking GAME for children that ill just do the smart thing and leave

I wont leave any thanks, the people i would thank know what i am thinking and that i will hold their back anytime they need it.

• Upvote 7

I don't think "it's just a game" really applies to Nerd.

We've created such a strong community, where some people have made life-long friends. The large, inviting community was always one of the strong parts of Nerd, and that's where most of the current problems people have are. Just because the community is now falling apart (for some?), doesn't mean it can just be abandoned.

If it was "Just a game" here at Nerd, I don't think people would be creating such great friends etc.

Just my opinion, apologies if it doesn't make sense, it's quite late here.

• Upvote 13

I don't think "it's just a game" really applies to Nerd.

We've created such a strong community, where some people have made life-long friends. The large, inviting community was always one of the strong parts of Nerd, and that's where most of the current problems people have are. Just because the community is now falling apart (for some?), doesn't mean it can just be abandoned.

If it was "Just a game" here at Nerd, I don't think people would be creating such great friends etc.

Just my opinion, apologies if it doesn't make sense, it's quite late here.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Upvote 2