My name is Magnyus, Ask Me Anything.

Magnyus

Firstly, I see your reference to Pat Benatar. Well then. Next, why exactly do you base your skin off of Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo?

Good eye/ear.

I like Daft Punk, I don't like Thomas' helmet as much as I like Guy's. I've liked Tron since I saw it when I was like six, I made a skin based off of it.

What project will you be working on this rev of C?

Shall we make the boat-making thing a tradition? (That would be a fun thing imo.)

There's not really I have to ask, so AMA.

1.) I honestly have no idea, mostly because I don't want to start anything big myself only to find myself leaving before the rev even ends. I do have builds planned but their purpose would be more appropriate in a PvE environment, or a separate map that I would work on entirely on my own.

2.) I'll leave it up to you.

3.) What is it going to take for you to calm down?

• Upvote 1

1.) I honestly have no idea, mostly because I don't want to start anything big myself only to find myself leaving before the rev even ends. I do have builds planned but their purpose would be more appropriate in a PvE environment, or a separate map that I would work on entirely on my own.

2.) I'll leave it up to you.

3.) What is it going to take for you to calm down?

A tide of Holy Dribble powerful enough to drown Moses in his feeble attempts to split the sea in half.

• 2 months later...

You see Magnyus? This is what it's come to.

There's no food. No shelter. We have nothing. Not even water - the old well by the shed is empty now, with only a few drops of blood staining the bottom.

We cannot live in this place. You condemned us, you fool. All the others are dead - all 346 of them, Magnyus. And the blood - it's on your hands.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Still going to join the military? If so what branch and when do you leave?

Why haven't you been modded?

Pets? post pics if so.

Going into the Navy, I ship out to Chicago in June. Then to Pensacola for A-School.

Prior to me leaving for a while, I have no idea. After I left, because I left.

Three dogs, two males and one female. I've been meaning to take pictures and putting them on the post your pet thread.

(also, my favourite hot sauce is Sriracha, but I rarely ever buy it, so I only have it whenever I eat out, a close second would be Cholula, it's extremely mild and doesn't overpower food so it goes great with everything)

• 2 weeks later...

Going into the Navy, I ship out to Chicago in June. Then to Pensacola for A-School.

Prior to me leaving for a while, I have no idea. After I left, because I left.

Three dogs, two males and one female. I've been meaning to take pictures and putting them on the post your pet thread.

(also, my favourite hot sauce is Sriracha, but I rarely ever buy it, so I only have it whenever I eat out, a close second would be Cholula, it's extremely mild and doesn't overpower food so it goes great with everything)

I love when my backspace button is shaped like a domestic cat. Do you?

What's your thoughts on the logo of Walmart? (IE Unacceptable, beautiful, amazing, disastrous.) 

Do you believe that the globally recognized WiFi symbol should have 72 bars? If not, why?

Do you believe that Adblock+ breaks the 3rd, 5th and 342nd Amendments?

What's it like to be Mag the bitchbag? 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...