When clicking things on the forums...

teddylover

When clicking a link  to send me to more forums it doesn't send me to it. When clicking my messenger or notifications box they doesn't come up. When I click to comment on a status it doesn't let me.

Any help?

P.S If anyone doesn't understand what I'm saying and someone can put it better than me than please do.

I have observed that myself.  I don't know why it's like that but it seems to have been that way since the forums were set up.

We're busy and won't be able to get to it for some time.  In the meantime, to read your mail, click on your name and then select Personal Messenger from the popup.

When clicking a link  to send me to more forums it doesn't send me to it. When clicking my messenger or notifications box they doesn't come up. When I click to comment on a status it doesn't let me.

Any help?

P.S If anyone doesn't understand what I'm saying and someone can put it better than me than please do.

It is a problem with the server not being able to respond to your request, it should work again after a little while

• 3 weeks later...

Any help?

Have you tried using a different browser? I find that switching browsers from Chrome Firefox even Internet Explorer will help sometimes.