DanteSZ [ROCKONN]

Qaptive

Hello again! :D

I just got banned for "nsfw builds" and I don't know why. I was trying to build a castle, and one of the admins kept saying things about me trolling, but i mostly ignored him and kept building. This might be part of why I got banned, but I don't know. Anyways, this was on the creative server and my IGN is DanteSZ. Thanks for reading.

You were banned for 3 seperate things: Firstly, blockspam. Secondly, creating Not Safe For Work content within your build. Thirdly, attempting to evade your ban on 3 other accounts: spikycat323, kalaniperson, and haven0808.

http://www.mcbouncer.com/userban/12663369

The first count of blockspam is included because (up until you were talked to by myself) the sole purpose of your build was to be spam. Random materials jumbled together, signs all over the place, just a clear intention to troll. This can be verified in the chatlogs, which I'm currently unable to reference.

The NSFW content could potentially be argued, but your attitude in-game towards your structure (expressed in chat) would say otherwise.

The final count is the clincher- You attempted to evade the ban on the other 3 accounts through the use of the account "DanteSZ." This account is now permanently banned from our servers, and cannot be appealed for to be unbanned. Whichever the first one you signed in with, however, can be appealed for. Have a nice evening.

• 2 weeks later...