baileydigger [cyotie911]

baileydigger

I'm not exactly sure who you're talking about when you talking about being an alt account but I'll assume you mean imamonkeycrafter. We are actually different people, just friends IRL. He was banned, idk why, but I was using my account before he was banned as well as after. You may think I'm alt cos of the tunnel linking our lands, but that was my decision and I asked if we could do it becuase I thought it would be a cool idea. As well; if I'm an alt account, how could I have possibly been playing AND moving at the EXACT SAME TIME as him. It's pretty hard to use two keyboards at the same time. My email address is (redacted) which you can also find that the permabanned player will have a different email. Just letting you know, baileydigger is a payed account and I have had it since July last; why would anyone pay for two accounts just to alt? If there's anything you want to "prove" my being someone else, please email me. kthanks :)

Several people pay for 2, or even more, accounts. There are several reasons to use alt accounts which I will not go into here. There has been evidence in the past proves these accounts were used by the same person so these accounts will remain banned.