baileydigger [cyotie911]

baileydigger

This is getting annoying. I wasn't permabanned though. I was banned for using multiple account; conqueror_shelly and baileydigger as alt accounts. Neither of which have been used by the owner of imamonkeycrafter. imamonkeycrafter is my brother and I can prove it if you need, neither of us use each others accounts though. Recently I noticed he was playing on your servers again and I thought I'd play as well, he got permabanned for spamming I'm pretty sure and I still continued to play. If this is an offence, to play minecraft with siblings, then punish me, but if it's not, please understand me; I've been playing with consistent times for the past week, before and after imamonkeycrafter was banned. The only alt accounts I HAD (I no longer have access to one) is conqueror_shelly and baileydigger, neither of which are permabanned; yet baileydigger's ban reason is alt of permabanned account. Please listen to me as I have, nor have I had, access to imamonkeycrafter's account, and vice versa. If you're going to stay persistent with the fact that I AM in fact an alt of imamonkeycraft, I will lose respect for you admin's and your server. I currently love your server and your admins who are doing a great job, it would be a shame to ruin it...

I'm sorry but your credibility is basically zero. You have admitted previously to using alt accounts that you tried to pass off as different people. You have also changed your story from originally Imamonkeycrafter as a IRL friend to being your brother. I don't believe your story and the facts of account logins and IP addresses aren't in your favor. I look at all the evidence before reaching decisions regarding bans. This account will not be unbanned.