bmpred [LadyRavenOwl]

bmpred

Some of my friends and I had joined this server to have some fun. I went into the server thinking "Oh I'm going to build a lovely house with no conflicts." So my friends and I walked for ages, finding the outskirts of the server, ensuring us no danger. We even built an underground house to make sure we would not be griefed by other players. At one point in time, I had died and took me about 2 days to get back to my house due to conflicts with people I will not mention on the peach coloured path. I finally had to take the long way to our house. At one point in time I died another time, and this time, the beds were not working. This flustered me, so I ran down the peach path, but along the way, I was attacked by the same people. 2v1, both of them geared to the teeth. It took me 6 minecraft days to get back to my house. I have 4 people to confirm what I have said. Even though I crouched and stayed away from these people, they still attacked. My friend came to help me get back, he was also killed(losing all his stuff). I will be honest, and admit that I did make male genitalia 2 times only in the guys house. If it took you an hour getting back to your house you would be upset too. I usually don't grief or destroy houses, but If I'm teased first, I'll get upset. All I destroyed was a couple book shelves. I know my actions were wrong, but I honestly think pvp is the worst type of greifing. Also if you have a giant sugar cane farm, books arent hard to get. I'm sorry I caused chaos, but at least you know my side to the story. Thank you for your time

~trains

Hello bmpred,

Please be patient and LadyRavenOwl (your banning moderator) will be with you as soon as they can.  If after 48 hours no one has attended to your appeal feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban for bmpred on c.nerd.nu for Inappropriate builds and griefing. nerd.nu/appeal by LadyRavenOwl on 2013-12-26 20:33:48 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Hello bmpred!

While I can understand your frustration, you still cannot take those courses of action.  We would love to have you back on Survival but I will also take this moment to let you know we have two other servers, Creative and PvE, if you do not like the PvP aspect on Survival.  I will unban you but please take a moment to review the rules before rejoined.

http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

Unbanned.  <3

-LadyRavenOwl