Sebvm [totemo]

Sebvm

Hello, I was banned 10th of December 2012 my ban says "Banned: widespread crop and misc grief on S; no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal" I was very foolish back then i was still a real noob young and immature i admit i did grief it was not the right thing to do i only wish i had not done that i still have this ip to the server since it was my first server i ever joined and i loved it and learnt many things on this server I also made some friends, I do not know who banned me, even though the person that did ban me was completely right. Griefing is a serious matter because your breaking something someone took very long to build and put a lot of effort into. I was banned from the survival server s.nerd.nu i also griefed on c.nerd.nu on the same day which i really should not have i was foolish did not read the rules and it was really pathetic what i did. Thank you for reading this, I understand if my appeal is denied for what i did is wrong and if my appeal is accepted i will restart my stay at the nerd servers and be a better person and i wont ever do such a thing again. My ingame name is Sebvm, Bless 2014 onwards and good luck for the servers i will try my best to help in the future :) -Sebvm

Edited by Sebvm

This ban is from long enough ago that I'm willing to give you another chance.  Please go reread our rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand them and will abide by them.

Ban for sebvm on c.nerd.nu for widespread crop and misc grief on S; no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2012-12-17 13:40:32 (no more bans, no notes)