jattell [cyotie911]

jattell

I cleared a large area yesterday on pico's planning area in creative to have room to discuss and plan for the upcoming pve revision.  I destroyed my own build and obsolete floor and road designs. A bit surprised that created a flag though since 90% of what i knocked down i placed myself.

I really hope you didn't roll anything back though because we used that area several hours later for rail and redstone designs and plans :s 

Hope this can be resolved soon,

-Jattell

I would also like to chime in here on behalf of Jattell. This was indeed on Pico's ground, and we were only clearing to plan for next rev. The Mayors of Pico (including myself) were the ones requesting for each person to clear some of their builds for the new rev, and Jattell, responding to our request, started clearing his build. Myself, tc_chris, totemo, and Norami (all mayors of Pico) were on when he started clearing.

If you would like to discuss further with us, please let us know

My apologies for the ban.  You have evidently not created much on the creative server for a while.  The build you destroyed was so old it was out of the logs and your block trace was as follows:

ahfB9yE.png

My apologies for the ban and I'll go ahead and unban you now.  Please contact staff in game to redo your edits since I rolled back your edits of that build.