goldieboo [Diamond_Lover123]

goldieboo

Hi,

My son was banned, and he is not sure why.  The last two things he did were yesterday he went to the nether and built a small area in the corner.  He mined for materials too but it wasn't protected so he thought it was okay.  It was a portal through spawn.  Just today he was mining in a strip mine that was not protected.  Another person was mining too.  And then you he got logged off.  He thinks the mining could be why since that is when he was logged off.  He saw a sign that said "safeway down" so he thought it was okay.

Not really sure where to go from here.  Please advise.

Ban information for goldieboo:

Ban #13445486: Griefing on P by Diamond_Lover123 on 2014-03-04 09:23:08

Note #36518: warned for general grief on pve by redwall_hp on 2014-03-03 15:47:54

Note #35814: Warned for minor rail grief on P by sansapants on 2014-01-18 11:51:45

-

Earlier today, a user came to me and reported griefing on the pve server. Upon investigation, I found goldieboo destroying a ladder that was not his, which led to his ban:

iywlPrt.png

Afterwards, I discovered more destruction from goldieboo in the nether:

GIHEttC.pnghJXpoEo.png048OXOb.pngueGuPek.pngsNuCbXC.pngwCg4F2B.pngc2Qc3h7.png

Mining is okay. Making edits to a build without permission, whether or not the build is protected, is not. 

To be unbanned, reply to this thread no earlier than March 7th, 2014, stating which rule was broken, and that you have read and agree to abide by the rules from now on.

Edit: Added notes to ban info.

We have read your post and the rules again.  We viewed the spoilers and he understands what he did wrong.  He cannot make edits to builds even if there isn't any protection.  If I read your reply correctly he will be banned until March 7th.  Is that correct?

I didn't realize I needed to do it again after March 7th.  Sorry!  We have read your post and the rules.  Players cannot make edits to builds even if there isn't any protection.  I also noticed that you added there were notes sent to him.  For internet safety rules and to stay out of adult type conversation, he is instructed not to talk on the servers unless I am present, so he doesn't read them either.  So he didn't see those notes to him.

Thank you.