Maxance13 [trevorman]

Saltiren

I am wishing to appeal my ban. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I griefed because I was watching Youtube videos and my friend was like "lol dude lets grief like avo does" and I thought it might be funny. That was over a year ago, though. I see now that griefing is really pointless and I've had it done to me and I don't like it and I don't wish it upon other people. I am simply asking for a 2nd chance, I assure you that I will not grief. I know words are cheap, but if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and my ignorance I will greatly appreciate it. I was very foolish and I never knew what "Reddit" was and now I use it constantly and enjoy myself and I wish that I may be apart of the great /r/mcpublic subreddit community. And I completely understand if you reject this, because what I did is wrong. You can check my account though, my last ban was sometime over a year ago I believe. I was just your average everyday noob on Minecraft being a troll, but now I'm different. And if you can acknowledge that I will be eternally grateful and make the most out of this 2nd chance.

Thank you,

Maxance13

EDIT: I also have reread the rules while waiting for this post to be replied to and understand them.

Edited by Maxance13