Octocave [tompreuss]

octocave

Hello all!

I have recently been banned for griefing. I had to look up the term as I threw myself a little in the deep end with my first minecraft experience rather than practising first, having got very excited by an invitation from friends on the server. (I'm still having great difficulty figuring how to replant, rebuild, even make a pick axe/torch!) 

I have thoroughly read through the rules since this occurred, antiquated myself with terms, and formally request a rescinding of the ban, where i look forward to being a constructive part of the community and learn by doing in the best of ways!

I look forward to hearing your response.

Edited by octocave

Bans

Ban #13664526 for octocave on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, redstone, rail, sign, glass, torch grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-04-05 21:47:30 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Notes

Note #36858 for octocave on c.nerd.nu: minor animal farm grief on P, warned via /mail by tompreuss on 2014-04-02 21:18:22

----

Hi octocave,

Starting with the first offense that you were warned for, the animal farm grief: you killed some sheep in a town's sheep farm

tYDmgQAl.png

A few days later you griefed many different things built by many different players, leaving quite a path of destruction in your wake

TRiXdChl.png

5M5EM4jl.png

14yhw3el.png

WXXOGlIl.png

JR1pSwXl.png

7oWntCUl.png

zKttmXDl.png

zVghCNkl.png

gFM3QzBl.png

5aL8D1Bl.png

tttqMFPl.png

MJJQDzzl.png

9uTvYtsl.png

pLxPHmLl.png

7MJ7YkLl.png

mfP7HkTl.png

Summary of all of your edits

RBYfoLZl.png

RweD3KEl.png

7Q0Xzdxl.png

All of these edits demonstrate a careless disregard for other players and their work, not a "great difficulty figuring how to replant, rebuild" as you put it.

Because of the prior warning and the amount of players affected by your grief, you're banned for a week. Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-04-14 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.