Toastykitten [tompreuss]

totor

I was banned just about 10 minutes ago with the reason "personal attack on nerd.nu." I said "Swiggity swag sparkly's a fag" in chat (inside joke w/ friend) but I don't know how that was a personal attack on the server, and I had literally just joined the server - I did not read the rules thoroughly and did not know that profanity was allowed. I am not a homophobic person, nor have I ever been, and I am open-minded on all sexualities. I deeply apologize if I offended anyone, and for not reading the rules like I was supposed to.

Edited by totor

Hello Toastykitten. Please wait for tompreuss to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for toastykitten on c.nerd.nu for homophobic personal attack on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-04-16 20:06:29 (no more bans, no notes)

Thank you kitcatbar.

----

Hi toastykitten,

I banned you for a homophobic personal attack on P.  Immediately after joining the server for the first time you said this: 

2014-04-16 19:05:15 | toastykitten logged in
2014-04-16 19:05:21 | <toastykitten> GEG
2014-04-16 19:05:21 | <Socarch26> welcome toastykitten
2014-04-16 19:05:36 | <toastykitten> swiggity swag sparkly's a fag but he doesn't know because THIS ISN'T PG!@!!?@?
This kind of direct attack and homophobic language is never tolerated on our servers.

Read these comments by Cyotie911 and nerd.nu/rules and post back here saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.