spoogda4 [levykm]

spoogda4

Hello,

I wanted to check out this cool server for my first time, so I enter in the IP, try to log in, and it says I'm banned for: "only destructive edits, made clear he was associated with a witnessed griefer." To make clear, I've never played on this server, nor have I been associated with any griefers or griefing teams. Can you explain what happened?

Thanks,

spoogda4

Hello spoogda4,

Since this is an old ban we'll give you another chance. If you really don't remember playing on this server, then I recommend changing your password. To be unbanned please read the rules then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for spoogda4 on c.nerd.nu for only destructive edits, made clear he was associated with a witnessed griefer nerd.nu/appeal by levykm on 2013-02-11 11:16:49 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Hello spoogda4,

Since this is an old ban we'll give you another chance. If you really don't remember playing on this server, then I recommend changing your password. To be unbanned please read the rules then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for spoogda4 on c.nerd.nu for only destructive edits, made clear he was associated with a witnessed griefer nerd.nu/appeal by levykm on 2013-02-11 11:16:49 (no more bans, 1 notes)

I have thoroughly read the rules, and promise to respect them. Though I don't know what I did to earn my ban, I hope it will not happen again.