rowantaylor12 [tompreuss]

Hello, 

One month ago I was banned for using an x ray resource pack I am here to ask to be un-banned and to say that I have re-read the rules of the server and I agree by them and I shall never use any hacks ever again.

Also I recently looked at the PVE map online and all of my building have been taken down, I BEG of you to do a roll back or anything to bring them back in that area (co-ord's x:-488 z:633) I spent so much time building them and i mean hours on hours, you can clear all my items but just please if it is possible bring back my buildings!

IGN: rowantaylor12

Edited by rowantaylor12

Hello rowantaylor12. Please wait for tompreuss to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for rowantaylor12 on c.nerd.nu for xray on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-04-01 23:07:17 (no more bans, no notes)

Also I recently looked at the PVE map online and all of my building have been taken down, I BEG of you to do a roll back or anything to bring them back in that area (co-ord's x:-488 z:633) I spent so much time building them and i mean hours on hours, you can clear all my items but just please if it is possible bring back my buildings!

When a player xrays on our server all of their edits and items are removed. We have a specific sign dealing with this in our rules at spawn that you would have walked past when you joined.

ijEOTDzl.png

This rule is designed to be extremely punitive for you and those that you work with. If you read that sign, it also should have acted as a deterrent. It's also done to remove illegitimately obtained resources from the game, and accordingly, to remove builds that were made from those illegitimate resources, or assisted by the use of tools created from them.

No, we will not be redoing any of your edits.

Unbanned.