Bobdawg87 [trevorman]

bobdawg87

I was convicted for griefing on your creative server. The conviction dated back to around two years ago back when I was in 7th grade. At the time I did not realize the consequence or the impact that it would have on me in the future. I am now realizing that the impact was not being able to play on a server with a fun and mature atmosphere such as this one. In the time-span that I was banned I drifted from server to server looking for the perfect server I did not realize that it was staring at me right in the face this entire time and I lost it. I am now a Sophomore in High School in time that I was banned I grew up as everyone does. I came here today to take full responsiblity for the actions that were taken by me a long time ago. I fully apologize for the actions of my old irresponsible self and any inconvience or disruption that I may have caused your server, your staff members, or your community. I hope this makes up for what I did, thank you for your time.

sincerely,

Bobdawg87

Hey Bobdawg87. To be unbanned please read the rules, then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for Bobdawg87 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C with moofish7 nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-04-21 13:36:13 (2 more bans, 2 notes)

I read all the rules and I understand all of them. I promise to not only abide by all of them but respect them all. I am truly grateful that you are taking the time to read this, and again I apologize for all the inconviences that I may have caused you in the past.