Justin5558889 [trevorman]

justin5558889

I was scrolling server lists to find an interesting one to join (hard to come by these days) and yours looked intriguing. I typed in the ip address and when I tried to log in it said I was banned on the account of "Griefing on C, Spamming." This came to as a shock, since I had never joined the server beforehand. I signed up on the forms to send this ban appeal and well I guess my question would be, why was I banned? I never joined the server before so griefing and spamming would. I guess a request would be to get unbanned. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope a resolution can come.

-Justin

Hey justin5558889. Unfortunately the staff member who banned you is no longer active, so I can't give you any details about your ban. However, if you don't remember being on the server I would strongly recommend changing your password. Now to be unbanned please read the rules, then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for justin5558889 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. Spamming. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-05-09 14:22:32 (no more bans, no notes)