superandy989 [Taker337]

superandy989

I'm not actually sure why I was banned. I've never actually played on the server (as far as I can remember). I was checking Fishbans for various users on the server I'm an admin and randomly decided to check myself. On the ban message it only says "Grief on S nerd.nu/appeal".

While I probably don't intend to play on this server, I do want to know why and when I was banned, if I've even played on the server, or if some staff decided to ban random people that (s)he saw on /r/minecraft. I would also like the ban removed so I can continue to maintain my clean record.

Hello superandy989. The only time accounts will be banned without logging in is when they appear on a list of compromised accounts, and even then the ban message would reflect that. You also have a note for griefing from a different moderator five months before your ban. Your ban is two years old and both the moderator who banned you and the one who added the note are inactive, so I can't give you any specific information about your ban. However I'd strongly recommend changing your password if you don't remember logging on.

Now to be unbanned please read the rules, then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for superandy989 on c.nerd.nu for grief on S nerd.nu/appeal by Taker337 on 2012-07-12 19:12:09 (no more bans, 1 notes)

I understand and will follow the rules if I ever join the server.

If it was that long ago, that was when I shared an account with another person. However, we've long since parted ways and I've changed my password every two moths since then.

Thank you for helping me get my record clean again. (For some reason this is the first time the ban has ever shown up on Fishbans)