LordPig1000 [kitcatbar]

lp1000

Hello mods,

I was recently banned by kitcatbar for xray use on s.nerd.nu at 2014-07-29 16:29:03. Although I was not banned for it, I also combat logged against Willster. I would like formally appeal or otherwise accept the length of time that I will be banned for.

I don't know what the xray ban is for. I don't normally use it, but my ingame behaviour might have changed because of it and I was caught. I took 2-4 cooked pork from a hidded chest in the middle of nowhere which might have been it. I also combat logged once against Willster, and I paid the price with lava... There are two notes about combat logging, though, but I recall only doing it once. I've been attacked and killed other times without doing that. I know it's no excuese, but I panicked a bit.

The rules that I've broken for the ban were the universal

• Players using modifications to change gameplay may be asked to stop, kicked, or banned with little or no warning depending on the severity of the situation.This includes, but is not limited to:... xray/ore-detection...

and the PVP rule

• Logging off while engaged in combat.

I also accidently made cobble on a protected road. I don't know if this is against the rules, but I made a modreq right after when I realized the cobblestone inhereited the road's protections and I couldn't remove it. I also msg'ed a mod about it and they said they would forward it to an admin.

I'm normally not a rule breaker, especially for ones which cause so much unfun, but I guess everyone says that... In the future I would like to contribue to s.nerd.nu in a constructive manner. This these actions aren't indicitive of my overall behavior. 

I know that this probably isn't something that will just be removed, and I fully accept what I did and the ban that I have recieved, but I hope that it will be overturned in a reasonable time. I have read the rules before posting this and have removed the related texture pack.

Hello LordPig1000. First off, thank you for admitting to breaking the rules. The standard ban length for xray is one month. For your honesty I won't add any additional time for the combat logging. As for the two notes, I've removed the one I added. I hadn't noticed that one had already been added for the incident, and I added mine after banning you once I remembered that you had combat logged. No worries about the road, I saw your modreq and fixed it.

To be unbanned please reappeal no earlier than September 29th after reading the rules and saying that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for lordpig1000 on c.nerd.nu for Xray on S nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2014-07-29 16:29:03 (no more bans, 1 notes)