Xapien [cyotie911]

Xapien

Hello Forum Admin,

I would like to start off by explaining the situation at hand:
I went to log into the game the other week and there was a message stating that I was banned for block spam. I will not be denying this charge, though I do want to point out that this was several years ago (during the undeveloped stages of immaturity). I would also like to say that I have always been a passionate MC player, and when there is a community this large and enjoyable, I would not want to change that. I must have been done with the server when I got my ban because this is certainly my first time hearing about it.

Thanks for your time a consideration, hopefully we will meet on the server, Ido Iloni (A.K.A. Xapien).

You were banned for the following reason:

Ban for xapien on c.nerd.nu for block spam nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2012-04-02 16:35:39 (no more bans, no notes)

This ban is from a while ago.  Please go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on.

Hello Cyotie911,

Thank you for taking your time to read and resolve my issue, I greatly appreciate it. I have read the rules and understand now that what I did was not an accepted part of them.

Like I said, thank you for time, Ido Iloni (A.K.A. Xapien).