gamerscorp [c45y]

GamersCorp

Hi There,

Today, I attempted to join the survival server, s.nerd.nu, for the first time. However, I was presented with a "Banned: Compromised Account". Please note that I have never been on the server before, and my account is not compromised. In order to make sure of this, I've changed my password, and deleted my .minecraft folder and redownloaded. I hope to work with the Admins in order to fix this issue. 

Thanks for reading,

GamersCorp

Hello gamerscorp,

You were banned for:

Ban for gamerscorp for compromised account by c45y on 2012-03-06 00:41:38 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and a staff member will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay gamerscorp,

Please go to minecraft.net and change your password to ensure your account is secure.  After that please go to http://nerd.nu/rules and read the rules.  After you have completed both of those things, please reply here stating that your account is now secure and that you understand and will abide by the rules.  I will unban you after that.