trtld [totemo]

trtld

Hello, a long time ago when I first played multiplayer (Yours was the first server I had ever played on) I got into a bit of trouble on your survival server, I saw a wheat field and decided to take some. I wasn't aware of your server rules or even that there was rules because as I mentioned that was the first time I had ever played multiplayer and I didn't get the whole concept of servers. It was a very long time ago (Years) and I was hoping to get it off my Fishbans record, I would not be rejoining the server so you don't have to worry about me doing it again (I wouldn't if I was rejoining though) but anyway, please tell me what I need to do before the ban can be lifted. Thanks!

Ban information:

Ban for trtld on c.nerd.nu for crop grief on S nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2012-10-10 23:46:42 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Hello trtld, your banning moderator is no longer on staff, so I will handle your appeal. This ban is rather old, so in order to be unbanned I only ask that you go and read the rules and reply back here saying that you agree to them.