scotty29501 [lime_aide]

214354675ygt

Hey guys.

I was banned a few years ago (3-4, I think?) for destroying "~50 glass and ~20 torches", as I'm informed when I attempt to join any of the servers.

I had to rack my brain for a bit to remember when this happened, but i'm fairly certain it was sometime in 2010 or 2011. At the time I was quite young (around 11), and didn't really understand how Minecraft worked. I think I was wondering why I couldn't break things, and started taking torches from buildings and the like. I remember being surprised to be banned, but I just gave up I guess.

I think that 3 years is a long enough time to be banned, and I've changed a lot since then. I've been an admin on multiple servers, all of which are dead now, unfortunately. It seems like this is one of the few servers with a real community, and I would certainly enjoy being a part of it.

So, if you would like to give me another chance, I would be very thankful and would love to be a part of the server.

All the best, Scott.

PS: If there's any more details that need to be provided, I can try and think some more, but this is all I can really remember.