LeggoMyLEGO [Barlimore]

LeggoMyLEGO

I Don't remember much about my ban.

I Know that one day, my cousin was over. I Left for a few minutes to go to the bathroom.

I also left my account signed in.

I Came back from the bathroom after about 10 minutes to find a message on my screen that had something to do with griefing. My cousin was standing nearby and laughing at me.

I Have no idea what he did, but he certainly didn't care. He just wanted to anger me.

It's taken me way too long to appeal, I know, but still. I'd like to see what these servers are like. Maybe spend some more time on them.

Ban information: 

Ban for LeggoMyLEGO on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by Barlimore on 2012-12-17T15:36:32 (no more bans, no notes)

-

Hello LeggoMyLEGO, your banning moderator is no longer on staff, so I will handle your appeal. Given that this ban is exactly 2 years old, simply go and read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and agree to them to be unbanned.

Ban information: 

Ban for LeggoMyLEGO on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by Barlimore on 2012-12-17T15:36:32 (no more bans, no notes)

-

Hello LeggoMyLEGO, your banning moderator is no longer on staff, so I will handle your appeal. Given that this ban is exactly 2 years old, simply go and read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and agree to them to be unbanned.

I Have read and agree to the rules.

(Wow, 2 years?)