QuackieTheDuck [trevorman]

Aidenspence

Hi there,

My name is Aiden or QuackieTheDuck as I am now known as. I was banned from your server some time ago (More than a year I think) for using a hacked client. I admit to using one in the past however times have changed. I have been on many servers now and have realised that what I have done in the past was rather stupid. I do regret what I have done and would like to rejoin another great community if you let me of course. The new me loves to help people and build awesome stuff on servers. Coming across hackers/griefers is something that has happened on my own servers I have owned previously and It is very annoying. No I am not just some little kid that thought it was funny to fly around a server in survival and think it's cool to be in a griefing team. I am 18 going on 19 now and I understand what should and shouldn't be done on a server like this one. 

I know this isn't the longest ban appeal in the world but this is me admitting what I have done is wrong and that I have changed plus got a year older and wiser of course so I really hope that you understand how sorry I truly am!

I hope this is all ok and that I can rejoin the community on s.nerd.nu soon

-Aiden :D

Hi there Aiden!

Your banning moderator is no longer available, so I will be taking over your appeal.

Ban Information:

Ban for QuackietheDuck on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on S. Hacks nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-03-21T12:28:36 (no more bans, 1 notes)

As you have already taken responsibility for your actions, I will unban you.  Welcome back to our community and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Just so you know, the new Survival revision is set to launch April 3rd.  :D

Unbanned.  <3

-LadyRavenOwl  <3