Rhodeisland99 [trevorman]

TheDnDgames

Hello Rodesland99,

You are banned for:

Ban for rhodeisland99 for Griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-11-29 17:33:35 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

How do you do that cyotie?

Simply posting back in your appeal, as you have now done will bring your appeal to the top of the page.

Given that you have been awaiting a response, please take some time to read through our rules and reply back here to quote the rules that you broke. We can progress with your appeal from there.

Name: Rhodeisland99

I was playing on the C server when I logged off. When I logged on i was covered in blocks. I had not set my home yet, because I was searching for an area to build. I could not escape so i had to destroy some of the blocks to get out. Please unban me! This is one of my favorite servers and i had no choice but to break it

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of the appeal I am going to go ahead and unban you.  Please, in the future, if someone had built on land claimed by you, make a modreq.  We will move or delete any said build that was built there.