Vikhedgehog [Maxxymus666]

Vikhedgehog

Guest Former Staff

Hello Vikhedgehog, I can see that your banning moderator is no longer on staff so I will handle your appeal. Your ban comes from April 24th 2012 for minor griefing upon creative.

Given the length of time it has been since you were banned and how much the servers have changed since, I am going to unban you and request that you read the signs at spawn and familiarise yourself with our rules here. If you have any questions or want help, just ask in chat or open a topic on the forums and we'll help you.

I'll leave your appeal open for 48 hours to give you a chance to see this and reply if you wish to add anything further. Welcome back!

Guest Former Staff

Thanks.

I have a question: what's up with the lags on the creative server? Pve is fine but creative is just unplayable.

You're welcome!

I've taken a look on the creative server and it seems mostly fine now as far as I could see. After speaking to the people upon the server at that time, there does seem to have been a period of lag but you're free to join again now that is seems to have passed.

I'll close your appeal now and move it into the closed ban appeals. Should you experience any persistent lag then I would recommend to create a topic here within the Problems & Issues forum to it can get attention from people such as our tech admins, should such a thing become a recurring problem.