Ryxion [totemo]

Ryxion

Hello, earlier today, i decided to go through my ever expanding list of servers in my "Multiplayer" section. Some were still open, some were closed with no explanation. And then there is s.nerd.nu. It says I was banned for Xray. I can only think of one reason why it might be that way. My cousin doesn't have his own Minecraft account so i gave him my username and password about 1.5 years ago. One day, he texted me a link to Team Avolition's Minecraft Griefing on ChaosCraft. He later went on to explain how hilarious this was. I could only partially agree with him as the other side did not look like it was having fun at all. He never talked to me about them since that day and i think it was because of the negative response I gave him. Looking through Team Avolition's youtube channel I see they did quite a number of episodes on this server. I think maybe my cousin got the wrong idea and thought it was still beta so he could teleport around whenever he wanted to. It has been a while since he has played Minecraft and I have changed my password a number of times because of reasons I do not feel like talking about. I vow to never allow anyone to ever again use my account (or at least not letting me know what they're going to do with it.). All I ask is for someone to unban me so I can enjoy myself and play Minecraft peacefully on this server.

-Ryxion (Formerly known as DRAGONLORD_R however with the new name changing feature I thought that was quite childish so i changed it.) 

Edited by Ryxion

Guest Former Staff

Good morning Ryxion, thank you for providing a detailed account from your perspective. Your original banning moderator Totemo is no longer upon staff so I will handle your appeal.

I did notice that alongside your ban with us for xraying well over two years ago, you do have a compromised account ban upon another server which seems to make sense given that your cousin was using your account in a possibly malicious way (mimicking others).

The most important concerns I have would be for your account to be secure now and for you to enjoy your time on our servers while respecting the rules.

I vow to never allow anyone to ever again use my account (or at least not letting me know what they're going to do with it.). All I ask is for someone to unban me so I can enjoy myself and play Minecraft peacefully on this server.

And here is where you allayed those concerns. I'm going to go ahead and unban you. Please take some time to read the signs at spawn and familiarise yourself with our rules here and should you need any help, you only need to ask in chat or on the forums and someone will reply.

I'll leave your appeal open for 48 hours in case you wish to reply with anything further.