lordluukie [trevorman]

lordluukie

Hello,

Today i was looking for a nice and friendly survival minecraft server. None of the servers i tried were living up to my expectations.

And then i remembered i once had a nice time on s.nerd.nu. So i decided to go on, to my supprise i was banned.

When i saw that i remembered that i once got banned on it for using speed and fly hacks on the c.nerd.nu server a couple of years ago.

I would like to get unbanned because what happened was years ago, and i would like to find a nice minecraft survival server to play on.

i hope to get unbanned so i can start playing again. 

Thanks in advance,

Luuk - Lordluukie

Guest Former Staff

Hello Lordluukie, your banning moderator is no longer on staff so I will be handling your appeal.

Given your ban was nearly four years ago, I would usually unban you fairly quickly however I notice that you have a few other bans around the same time including the most recent at two and a half years ago on another server for a compromised account.

Although I appreciate your honesty, due to this ban in particular, I would like to ensure that your account is as secure as possible before rejoining and that you're familiar with our play rules so that you can enjoy your time on the servers.

Please let me know when you have read through our rules and updated your password then reply back here so that I or someone else can unban you.

Guest Former Staff

Hello,

thanks for the quick response.

I have read through the rules and I frequently change my pass. I hold account security close to my heart, So dont worry about my account's security.

-lordluukie

I'm glad to hear this, thank you for reading through the rules too. You're unbanned, feel free to rejoin the servers once more.