BrickBoy2112 [LadyRavenOwl]

I greiffed someone elses base because they set up a player trap it was late i was tired and I wasnt able to get my items back. I now can't play on the creative server on which I am a moddle citezen. please undo my ban  :mellow:

-BrickBoy2112  :biggrin:

Guest Former Staff

I've pinged LadyRavenOwl through IRC to notify her of your appeal, InfernoKnight. Should there be no response from your banning moderator in 24 hours then I will handle your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Sorry for the wait there InfernoKnight, I will handle your appeal from now.

I'm sharing your ban reason for clarity. "Ban for BrickBoy2112 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on Survival nerd.nu/appeal by LadyRavenOwl on 2015-04-26"

In terms of editing other people's blocks on survival, you can make minimal edits to gain entry to a base but they need to be fixed immediately. For our other servers, we don't allow this and it falls under griefing.

Given that this is the first time you have been banned, I have now unbanned you. Please take a few moments to read through our rules before re-joining and don't hesitate to ask for any help on the servers, epseically if you're unsure about any of the rules.