ryderfive [SirTacoface]

ryderfive

So its been about a whole year ,or more since iv been banned on s.nerd.nu .I quit minecraft for a year and now im getting back into it and then i remembered that i was banned because of combat logging ,because i would try to walk to my house and kept geting killed and i got tired of it so i would combat log sometimes,but that resulted in a ban so shortly after my ban i quit minecraft for a while and now im back ready to clean up my act and be a good sport about things like that.Now it says when i try to log into s.nerd.nu i was banned because of griefing on c and logblocking.I dont remember griefing on creative servers if thats what it means.I always thought they was boreing i was never really a good builder and logblocking is combatlogging im assumeing so im sorry about that i wont do it again.I reread the rules and everything.

-ryderfive

Guest Former Staff

Hello Ryderfive, thank you for appealing. Your banning mdoerator is currently away until around next weekend so I will handle your appeal.

Here are your ban details: Ban for ryderfive on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C and Circumventing LogBlock by SirTacoface on 2014-11-03.

This ban is separate from anything you may have been banned / warned before in the past and was upon our creative server. To ensure that your account is secure, please reply back here once your password is updated and when you have had a chance to re-read through our rules here and we'll make sure that you're unbanned.

Guest Former Staff

thanks for unbanning me.

I hadn't unbanned you at that point, you thanked me too soon! ;-)

Back onto my more serious comment... I appreciate you replying back and letting me know that your password is updated and that you're familiar with our rules. You really are unbanned now so welcome back!