TikiTorch657 [Vortex_Oxide]

TikiTorch657

Hey there, I was banned from nerd.nu servers for: "Disruptive Behavior in chat, As well as changing other's builds."

My Username: TikiTorch (It used to be RoninLee but i changed it)

Ban Date: Somewhere in 2014

Pretty sure i was banned by SirTacoface.

If you could please unban me that would be great!

Edited by TikiTorch657

Guest Former Staff

Hello TikiTorch657, I can see that you were banned for Consistent disruptive behavior in chat, as well as changing others builds. by Vortex_Oxide upon 11th December 2014. Given the length of time it has been and due to your banning moderator no longer being on staff, I have gone ahead and unbanned you.

Please ensure you're familiar with our rules here before reconnecting, welcome back!

Hello TikiTorch657, I can see that you were banned for Consistent disruptive behavior in chat, as well as changing others builds. by Vortex_Oxide upon 11th December 2014. Given the length of time it has been and due to your banning moderator no longer being on staff, I have gone ahead and unbanned you.

Please ensure you're familiar with our rules here before reconnecting, welcome back!

Thank you, i missed this server ALOT.