Livold [Mrloud15]

livold3000

I got banned for general inappropriate server actions.

I realise that moderators were spending a lot of time moderating me and I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused them and anyone else ; I won't do it again.

I went and reread the rules again just to be sure.

(Before a mod criticises me for making yet another ban appeal I'd like to say that this time I was told by a mod to appeal again)

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for making this reply Livold, we briefly discussed some of our concerns which led to your reply here, via pm since your ban appeals were not progressing.

I realise that moderators were spending a lot of time moderating me and I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused them and anyone else ; I won't do it again.

This is the main thing that I wanted to hear, I'd rather see you having fun on the servers. Your lengthy ban of two months no longer serves a purpose since since you are taking a more serious approach to your ban appeal, however, it was a bit of a battle to get to this point. With this in mind, I'm scaling down your ban duration to end this Saturday, a total of three weeks in duration.

We're looking to play, have fun and help people out on these servers and when we have to spend great deals of time on any individual in the community to address excessive moderation, it takes time away from us and others that we never get back. For this reason, I'll be setting longer ban durations for people who are just wasting our time. Provided people are being honest, reasonable and apologetic then we will always seek a fair ban duration.

Livold, after this Saturday, I do hope not to see you banned again in future. If there is anything you want to ask questions about when playing on the servers to reduce the possibility of anything escalating, feel free to drop me or another admin a pm.