Starrfish [Zomise]

gorbledprka

I x-rayed on the p.nerd.nu server when i was lost and wanted to get back to my base, on the way I saw diamonds and thought I'd take the risk and steal them. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry, but the ONLY x-ray obtained items were the diamonds in my inventory, everything else was gained fairly. I won't do it again, please unban me so i can continue to play with my friends.

Thank you for recognizing what you did was wrong.

Some screenshots of your mining:

6rXrClM.png

TupzHXJ.png

snwMUgV.png

taOEcXA.png

e6qMohc.png

Your inventory has been cleared and all your edits rolled back.

You are banned for one month. Open another ban appeal a month from now to get unbanned then.

No! I was in a base with three people. That'll screw up the base...

You should've thought about that before using xray. The penalty is clearly stated in the rules.

"Any use of xray / ore detection will result in an immediate 1 month ban and rollback of all edits."

You should've thought about that before using xray. The penalty is clearly stated in the rules.

"Any use of xray / ore detection will result in an immediate 1 month ban and rollback of all edits."

A month though? Really? Not a week or a month based on the severity? How is that fair? I could understand if I gained 40 stacks of it. But it was just me being an idiot.

A month though? Really? Not a week or a month based on the severity? How is that fair? I could understand if I gained 40 stacks of it. But it was just me being an idiot.

Using xray is viewed as a serious rule violation and as such it doesn't matter for how much you've been using it. I'll close this appeal since you've seen it. Appeal your ban in one month, stating you've read and understood the rules and quoting the rule you broke, to get unbanned.