Meowzeer [barlimore]

Meowzeer

Hi. I got banned yesterday for using this account while my other one was banned. I never saw that rule before so I thought it would be ok. My friend showed me it, then she reported me. I am so sorry, and I wouldn't ever do anything bad to people on minecraft. My little sister got me banned in the first place. I bought my new account yesterday and I'm hoping to get it back.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Meowzeer, thank you for your honesty. We received a report regarding you playing on an alt account, additionally you raised suspicions when you talked about being banned unexpectedly. As per our rules, alt accounts caught evading a ban are permanently banned, so I will treat you the same as everyone else.

However you're welcome to open a new appeal for your main account to request an unban.

Barlimore, thank you for allowing me to use my old account, and I am only asking a question. Is there any way we could keep my new account? If so, I'll keep following the rules! Or, get rid of the old one and keep my new one, because I actually am broke and can't buy a new minecraft or anything. Or, is there anyway to swap the usernames around, so I can have Meowzeer being the user for my old account? (I love cats!) thank you for your help! (I'm saying this not with an attitude! Thanks! Xx

Guest Former Staff

Unfortunately not Meowzeer. I left this appeal open so that you could ask valid questions such as these. Our rules are very clear on this matter:

If you are banned under one account you cannot play on other accounts on the server while the ban is still in effect. If you are caught playing on alt accounts while your main account is banned will result in your alt accounts being permanently banned.

• 2 weeks later...