Bubba1811 [smiler100]

Bubba1811

Hey Mods and Admins, today I was in the end using the enderman grinder and I went afk at the enchanting table to eat dinner and when I came back I was banned. I do not understand why I was banned, I have never added mods or different clients before. This is also the first time I have been banned on the server. I did not see in the rules if going afk was not allowed either. If we could clear this up that would be great!

Thanks,

Bryden Haines

(Bubba1811)

Hi there Bubba1811, thanks for appealing your ban.

I banned you for xraying on our PvE server.

Some evidence:

VwFks7w.png

In this image you branch off someone else's mining tunnel, directly to diamond ore.

X99hrni.png

In this image, you turn exactly where some diamonds are (ore 2).

aahWCo1.png

This image shows a variety of suspicious edits.

cIkZszO.png

In this image you branch off someone else's branch mine, directly to diamonds once again.

M7JRcsV.png

Image of the majority of your diamond edits.

Taking that evidence into account, and the fact that for every diamond you mined, you only broke about 13 stone, you not xraying seems to be unlikely.

The standard ban length for xray is one month. Please make another appeal no earlier than the 9th of August, confirming that you have read and will not break our rules again, to be unbanned.

I'll leave this appeal open for a bit in case you have any queries in regards to your ban or the evidence that lead to it.