Enderhunter20 [cyotie911]

Enderhunter20

So, i have a Closed Ban Appeal but the truth is inside of me, letting it out right now on this topic, this is the story, I was tearing down my house in Spider and my Building area, I was going to create a city, You may or may have not seen my mailbox sign, it used the first part of my name, Ender, No one really understands who Ender was... but me, and my good friend Spider. Ender was on Reddit, the short form for Enderhunter20, Now No One Really seems to see who Enderhunter20 is now, but on other servers, Everyone may know me on the servers that i did play, 1.4.2 is when i used Nodus, now i hate nodus, and hacks, and griefing, unless your allowed to grief on the server but only if it is survival and factions, Plus i never used hacks, i only used nodus, only for one update, i quit nodus because it wasn`t that good and i also found other hackers being banned everywhere, Hackers and Griefers on the Non-Griefable Servers, Oh i hate those people, but i am for a fact not one of them, And please... Don`t ask me to Revise the story i already am on this ban appeal, so iv`e learnt my lesson to always tell a mod or a admin before taking down a structure, I was banned once for taking down my house, right when 1.5 came out, i had and may have a beautiful nether quartz house, then Spider got all mad at me for nothing, i took down my house than moved to Cheeseville, i had a island there, it was a nice island but then a griefer came around looking for trouble, after that griefer got banned i got banned for moderate griefing, i never posted a ban appeal because Spiderhunter10 came in for me, he made a /modreq telling that is was my house and that i should be unbanned, So, i got unbanned, to this day, i took down my house again, i don`t know if Spider or someone put /region on my house, but i still don`t know how to get away with griefing on non-griefable servers. That is the story of Reddit life for me,

So may i please be unbanned!

Oh we've read it, it takes a while for the "dafuq" feeling to subside. Your appeal will be handled shortly. Should there be some kind of conversation following this, please try to be a little more clear with your side of the story.

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for your patience Enderhunter20, I understand that you have been waiting beyond the usual time period for us to respond to your appeal.

I would like to present to you three screenshots. The first two are not going to be what you want to see but I am providing them so that you can understand this from our point of view. The third screenshot will exonerate you.

Here is an image of your logs on the server. From this your edits are very suspicious as they are mostly destructive. While looking at your individual block edits, the logs appear back to us as the type of edits that a griefer would make and is quite a common occurrence when viewing a griefer's edits.

The final image here shows that there is a protected region covering at least the quartz build which belongs to you so you did not do anything wrong by deciding to remove your build. While this protection region does not cover the statue nearby which you began removing, the logs are so old I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt here to you that this was also your build.

Consider yourself unbanned effective immediately. There are situations where we make mistakes in our bans, they happen rarely but this appears to have been one of them so I apologise for this inconvenience. Hopefully from the first two images above you can understand how we reached the decision to ban you in the first case. I'm adding a mod-refresher to my to-do-list to help minimise these situations further in future for others.

XD All good! I don`t mind a mix-up when it goes wrong, I`ve just seen Cyotie911 ban alot of people!!! I saw all of the 3 pictures and in the third one it was a bit offensive, by it saying owner: Enderhunter20, but i`m good. I realise Cyoite911 Didn`t notice that statue was my old skin! It was from a few months ago... And what is the plugin you use to see the outlines of the griefed blocks. I am probably going to need it as i just started a new server where griefing is allowed in the survival world. But not in the creative. So i need it so i can see who griefed in creative. (And who griefed someone on the survival world to see who griefed eachother for fun! XD) But creative is the most i worry about. So can you link me the plugin or tell me the plugin in a PM. Thanks! I will close this appeal (if i can), after you can tell me what the plugin is...