BaconLover07 [TemporarilyAlive]

Hello, I would like to appeal my ban.

I was banned for "Repeated Neo-Nazi References", I do not hold such beliefs. I admit some jokes about eating federal agents were a bit in bad taste. But the only instance I can think of for Nazi references was using the term "Gorillion" as a number. I wasn't aware that it referenced politics, I just thought it was a generic large number word people made up like squigillion in the Warhammer 40k community.

I'll admit some of my humour was a bit dark, but I personally wouldn't call it Nazi humor. I try to be a friendly member of the community and help others when possible. I don't make jokes in bad faith, but I can see how you could mistake my jokes for being serious if you didn't know me all that well.

I hope this finds you well.

I had recieved multiple reports of the language you had been using in chat, and the nature of the topics you had been discussing. This combined with the signs displaying the name of your town which were also neonazi dogwhistle terms & the previous warnings you had recieved over the last year is why you were banned.
The fact that you even admit to being part of those communities in the past mean you know exactly what you were talking about.

This is not the kind of behaviour we want or expect on our server. As this isnt your first ban for this, you will remain banned for at least the next 6 months. Please take this time to reflect on your language and choices, and if you feel ready to rejoin our community please re-appeal next year.

3 minutes ago, TemporarilyAlive said:

I had recieved multiple reports of the language you had been using in chat, and the nature of the topics you had been discussing. This combined with the signs displaying the name of your town which were also neonazi dogwhistle terms & the previous warnings you had recieved over the last year is why you were banned.
The fact that you even admit to being part of those communities in the past mean you know exactly what you were talking about.

This is not the kind of behaviour we want or expect on our server. As this isnt your first ban for this, you will remain banned for at least the next 6 months. Please take this time to reflect on your language and choices, and if you feel ready to rejoin our community please re-appeal next year.

1.) I left those communities a while ago and I was a bit younger so I didnt fully understand most of it.

2.) The Hyperborea meme is different from nazi ideology to my understanding.

3.) I haven't touched this server for more than a year, only came back about 2 days ago.