PvtSnowball971 [Tharine]

PvtSnowball

Hi,

I am appealing a ban for further combat logging. I just want to say that there was no rule when through many times of reading the rules say yes you can or no you can not combat log. Yes I have been warned but there was never a set rules against so I fell this is a unfair ban.

Thank you for you time

PvtSnowball971

Ban information:

Ban for PvtSnowball971 on c.nerd.nu for Further logging to avoid combat despite prior warnings nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-08-22 05:13:19 (1 more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Appeal for previous ban.

From the rules:

Using login as a function of PvP is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Logging off while engaged in combat.
  • Relogging to gain an advantage such as invulnerability for PvP or to prevent fall damage while being chased.
  • Timing logins to attack players at specific locations.
  • Playing with multiple accounts to give yourself a PvP-related advantage.
  • Users who do any of these may get warned by a mod or kicked/banned by an admin.

Guest Former Staff

Would love to be playing but instead I am sitting wait for a mod who live an the other side of the world to replay :(

If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Please allow longer than 24 hours for a response.

Hey PvT, as I said in response to the first forum mail you sent me, i'm pretty busy. I can't respond to your appeal as soon as it goes up, nor am I going to go out of my way to handle it in a time that's more suitable to you. I'd appreciate if you showed some more patience in being responded to, it's not the end of the world if you can't play Minecraft for 48 hours.

That said, Mrloud15 has clearly laid out what the rules regarding combat logging are. It's also listed at spawn, one of only six descriptive sign boards on the first floor:

ibhmtyhlWni7Mc.png

I'd like to hear a response from you in regards to your rule breaking, as opposed to just expressing your want to get back onto the servers.

Edit: Fixed grammatical error.