EeHee2000 [ROCKONN]

EeHee2000

Really? In what circumstance does

"Fuck

This

Shit"

earn a ban? Far worse words get thrown around, ROCKONN. I find this absofuckinglutely ridiculous, pardon the cuss. No other staff member mutes me nearly as much, yet you're one of the mods I'm in contact with least. 

Edited by EeHee2000

Eehee, if no one else mutes you as much as I do, than we've got a serious problem in our system. The amount of inappropriate jargon you throw around is sickening, what you call joking is offensive, and your inability to improve yourself after so many warnings makes me want to hit my head against a wall.

Personal opinions aside, you've been warned time & again by myself and others not to act in the manners you do, as it's offensive, disturbs the community, and lowers the standards of acceptable behavior. You have also been warned that you spam, constantly. Even in punctuating your phrasing, one word sentance spam is still spam. You were warned that any further actions of these natures would result in a ban. You, as in the past, have not listened.

You're banned for 2 weeks. Come back once you've had a talk with yourself about what is & is not appropriate behavior.

Ban Reason: Innapropriate Behavior, spam

First of all, I do not spam very often at all. Come to think of it, I haven't spoken very much at all in chat recently, as I've been busy on mumble. Take a look through the logs, you'll see.

Secondly, my behavior doesn't disturb the community in a negative way at all. No-one has ever left due to my behavior, and frankly they never will. As I've said multiple times, far worse things get thrown around constantly, whereas what I say in chat is simply a joking reference to a friend, not in any way the entire community and not in any way harmful to anyone at all, no matter whether I'm referring to them or not. I find it sickening that horrible insults are directed at players 24/7, yet you focus on a joking entrance of "Fuck this shit" with such drive. I don't understand the logic behind you at all, and frankly I don't think many others do. It's accepted by the entire community that what I say is taken as a joke, you know this damn well. If anything, players find it humorous and take even more pleasure knowing that it's not at the expense of any other players. There's no picking on, there's no directed insults. You're out of the loop.

It's accepted by your friends who are on, that you're talking with in mumble. It's NOT taken as a joke by the random player who comes on, only to see some person cursing in every other breath. Your behavior is not acceptable in any context. You are banned for two weeks.

I do not curse that frequently, at all. Granted, I have a tendency to cuss in chat, but not in every other breath. I take care to allow players to realize that it is to be taken as a joke, and so it is taken as a joke.

I'd like to stress that cussing is allowed, yet I earned a 2 week ban for it. I find this pretty controversial and questionable. 

EDIT: Also, if I see a players name that is unknown to me, I'll often give a cheerful greeting and get to know them some. I take ease when a player is unknown to the concept, yet they quickly pick it up and acknowledge it with no difficulty due to the obvious placement of words by myself and many others.

Edited by EeHee2000

Guest Former Staff

I'll be handling this appeal from here onwards, not at the request of Eehee or Rockonn, but in the interests of being an impartial party and ensuring this ban is fair.

Guest Former Staff

I appreciate your patience here.

Looking through the logs I can see that after logging into creative you typed the following lines:

2013-09-27 18:08:49 | EeHee2000[/redacted] logged in with entity id at ([world] redacted)

2013-09-27 18:08:50 | <marting11> hello

2013-09-27 18:08:51 | <EeHee2000> ?

2013-09-27 18:08:51 | <HailSaban> !

2013-09-27 18:08:52 | <EeHee2000> !

2013-09-27 18:08:52 | <Zorod228> Thanks

2013-09-27 18:08:54 | <EeHee2000> Fuck

2013-09-27 18:08:56 | <EeHee2000> This

2013-09-27 18:08:58 | <EeHee2000> Shit

From here I can see you were muted and then banned moments after. While I understand your chat can be sometimes spammy and generally seeming to be negative in the tone and language you use, I would encourage you to be more aware of others online and able to view your chat for future.

The other head admins and I have discussed this ban further and will be removing this now as we do not feel it is fair and that this was something that could have been discussed after a mute. My suggestion for future to any staff would be to ask for the input of a second opinion as when it comes to subjective bans it is best to collaborate as opposed to taking unilateral action.