ChironXII [Trooprm32]

ChironXII

Original title: Banned: Scripting/Auto Killing While AFK on PVE

Hello, last night I was doing some enchanting at the End Grinder, and quickly wrote a little macro with my keyboard to auto-click and move to simplify things a bit. Note that I actually checked the rules @ http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules#PvE first, which don't mention anything about it :sad: . Anyway, later I got curious as to how high a level I could get if I left it running for a couple hours. I assume this is what got me banned; the exact wording was "Banned: Scripting/Auto Killing While AFK on PvE". Now that I know it's not allowed I'll be sure not to leave anything like that running in the future... assuming I'm allowed back on, which hopefully I am as I am enjoying the server quite a lot thus far.

Thanks,

Chiron

Hey thanks for appealing. While stuff like this may not be explicitly exemplified in the rules, it does fall under the "Players using modifications to alter gameplay" universal nerd.nu rules. Related to this would be auto clickers, which are also disallowed on PvE.

I'm going to ban you until the 14th of September, so please remember to read the rules, and always ask if you aren't sure if something is allowed or not.

Ban info; Ban for chironxii on c.nerd.nu for Scripting/auto killing while afk on Pve nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2014-09-07 21:00:12 (no more bans, no notes)