Voltroid [trevorman]

Voltroid

Hello!

As one could most likely assume from the title and the location of this post, I am appealing a ban which was issued on me (Voltroid) on c.nerd.nu a few years back. I recently checked my ban listings, at which point I remembered that I was banned on this server. I would like to "clean up" my ban list and as my only ban, I am looking to get this one removed.

The ban was issued because, in my stupidity, I thought it would be a great idea to recreate Team Avolition's Griefing (great start, eh?). Upon joining the server, I gave myself an inventory full of diamond picks and started dismantling the house of an admin as he was building it. Needless to say, I was banned.

I totally agree that I should have been banned, but I believe I have matured beyond the point where I thought that annoying people was enjoyable. I have become a staff member on Doridian's Minecraft Server (Despite not being a furry) and have tried to put that part of my minecraft career behind me. I now focus on building large projects and socializing with everyone. Hopefully I can be excused and unbanned.

Cheers!

-Volti

Hello Voltroid 

Ban info:

Ban for Voltroid on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on S by trevorman on 2011-08-14 20:07:16 (no more bans, no notes)

Since the original staff member is no longer on staff I will go ahead and handle this appeal.

Being as the ban duration would have likely only been few weeks and it has been over 3 years, I'm happy to unban you.

If you ever feel like you want to try another server I hope you will consider the nerd.nu servers. It sounds like you might enjoy the community that we have as well as helping out with some of the huge creations that our players are always working on. I do ask that you would take a moment to review the rules before logging on.

I hope to see you around sometime.