I'm really sorry about the anchors. I was testing at the base to see if the anchors were still working so I could report it, and with my brilliant idea, I decided to do it in a spot where, if it exploded, I couldn't repair it. I was literally just about to report it so they could fix the explosion.
Honestly, I don't know why I was banned. If I did something wrong or damaged something I wasn't supposed to, I am truly sorry, and I would really like to keep playing on this server. It's one of the few servers I actually enjoy, especially because of all the history it has. Please appeal my ban. I promise I won't do anything wrong again.
Honestly, I’m not really sure why I was banned. I was simply building in the End, and then, out of nowhere, I got banned. I would like to be unbanned and know the reason why, since I don’t know what I did wrong