vostran [trevorman]

vostran

How humiliating.

I'm banned, grief, no constructive edits on C.

I have not played minecraft since we moved to choas to test bukkit mods. That was a fair while ago.

I believe my nephew, a 6 year old, uses this comp to play minecraft. He does not know the difference between multiplayer and single player and I have not been here for several months.

I will make sure save password is not saved in future.

Please remove the ban,

Would be much appriciated.

Maybe some of you remember me, I'm the consiracy theorist. It was the turks I tells you, they dids it, they haxored my account while I was away and took my diamonds.

I'm not schizophrenic, and nor am I.

Ya'll have fun now.

V.

Hey Vostran,

Please allow 48 hours for trevorman to respond, at which point you may bump your appeal and either myself or another moderator will handle it :)

Ban for Vostran on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-03-23 05:59:46 (no more bans, no notes)

Hey Vostran,

Please allow 48 hours for trevorman to respond, at which point you may bump your appeal and either myself or another moderator will handle it :)

Ban for Vostran on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-03-23 05:59:46 (no more bans, no notes)

Thanks Tharine.

That's 48 hours from my post... Did you mean yours?

I still swear it was the turks.

V.

Hey Vostran, it's typically the 48 hours since the original post that we ask people to wait until before bumping. I'll go ahead and unban you now and only ask that you ensure that your account stays secure from this point onwards. We ban accounts, not people, so if something like this were to happen again in the future, we would have to count it as another infraction on the 'Vostran' account.

In addition, let's have no more comments like this:

I still swear it was the turks.

Thank you very much. You're unbanned, welcome back.