Randomdoor [cyotie911]

Random

Hello, I was wondering if I could possibly be unbanned. I was banned a long time ago for harassing players/staff.

Not only harassing in-game, but also a general dickhead on the subreddit, and messaging staff the n word also.

I was not a very good player at the time and I realized that. I hope for those I have hurt eventually will forgive me as I was wrong about what I've done. I'm very sorry and if I can't get unbanned can I at least get unbanned on mumble to talk to people I wish to talk to?

Thanks 

-Random

Ban information:

Ban for Randomdoor on c.nerd.nu for Ban extended- for harassment/antagonizing and general troublemaking for and of staff by cyotie911 on 2013-03-12 15:30:53 (1 more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Randomdoor, At this point in time I am still going to uphold the previous decision for the ban from our servers.  However. I will discuss a possibility of removing the mumble ban with the other heads.  Please give me a day or 2 to make contact with them and come to a decision.

Okay random,

Unfortunatly we aren't going to let you come back to the servers.  I have found instances where you have circumvented your ban and came on the server while you knew you weren't welcome here.  You just logged onto our chaos server a few days ago, you tried your Randomdoor account and knowing that you were still banned from the message that came up after trying to login, you then logged in with an alt accout.  It is clear that you haven't changed and still have no respect for our rules. 

I wish you well on your future endeavors, however you are no longer welcome here.

(relevant chat logs)

2013-11-03 19:56:28 | [???] [19:56:28] [server thread/INFO]: name='Randomdoor'} (/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) lost connection: You are banned from this server!
2013-11-03 19:57:35 | [???] [19:57:35] [server thread/INFO]: Alt account [/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] logged in with entity id 296871 at (-114.5, 199.0, 36.5)