Dunk514 [ROCKONN]

Dunk514

banned for griefing, spamming torches, and lying about abuse in-game or something.

First two are true, the griefing was an accident though and tbh i didn't know there was such a thing as block spamming

about the abuse thats actually true but i wont say it in-game anymore.

Ban information:

Ban for Dunk514 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing, blockspam (over 1k torches), falsifying abuse in-game nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-11-04 16:30:52 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

The 1200+ torches you set up in a ring around your home were clearly just to annoy your neighbor, who had asked you previously, many times, to leave him alone.

Setting your ban for a month, hopefully by that time you'll have learned when to stop harassing your fellow players, what it means to grief another person, and what constitutes moral decency. Abuse isn't something to joke about, in any context. Using it as a basis for trolling is just too far over the line.

Reply to this on the 4th of December, replying with which rules you've broken, and that you understand the ramifications of your actions. http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

• 1 month later...