acrowsmurder [tompreuss]

acrowsmurder

What I did was stupid. I broke the block thinking it would just obstructed someones walking path, not fully realising until now that it probably would destroy the bridge. 

I do feel that the ban is warranted because this is grieving and it is not allowed. I myself get upset when I get griefed so I can imagine what it feels to someone else, let alone the whole map who uses that bridge.

This is my second offence, and I don't blame you if this is a perma ban, but I would like to play on the server again soon. If this is not a perma ban, I believe a ban until the new rev is warranted. Please let me know what the decision is. 

Thank you for your time and all the fun and help I had on PvE.

Ban information:

Ban for acrowsmurder on c.nerd.nu for extensive lava grief on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2013-11-08 20:16:54 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and tompreuss will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Thank you Mrloud15.

Hi acrowsmurder,

You broke a block of netherrack that released a lava flow onto a highly traveled road in the nether.  The lava also flowed down into a railway, breaking the rails there.  This caused the death and loss of items for a player.

This image shows the lava drips you would have seen before you broke the block

1yPGck2l.png

This is the full extent of the lava flow you caused

aq6oPzhl.png

As you mention, you've been previously banned for griefing before.  Keeping both that and the severity of your actions (death and loss of items for another player) in mind, you're banned for two weeks.  Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2013-11-22 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.