BigFallsCreek [smiler100]

BigFallsCreek

Hey folks,

Went to log in this morning, and found myself banned. I had some family members over and my middle school nephew, who originally told me about minecraft, was playing for a few hours after dinner.

Not sure what he did, but if he caused any damage, I apologize. He's typically a good kid, and I don't worry about him. Hopefully he didn't go rogue and terrorize the place.

Anyways, I was last on yesterday around 5:15 EST. Not sure what occurred yesterday evening, but I'd like to see if it's something I can get unbanned for. I'm a bit of a noob, and I don't think I've caused any trouble overall. I enjoyed the community.

Thanks,

BFC

Ban information:

Ban for BigFallsCreek on c.nerd.nu for xray on pve nerd.nu/appeal by smiler100 on 2013-11-14 20:37:54 (no bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and smiler100 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello BigFallsCreek, thanks for appealing your ban.

I banned you for the use of an xray mod. This allowed you to see through the ground to locate and acquire diamonds and other ores illegitimately.

For your information, the edits which led me to believe you were using xray occurred between 20:02 and 20:12 MST on the 14th of November. As I am sure you are aware, we ban by accounts, not individual players as there is no way to tell who is in control of the account at any one time.

Between these times, for every diamond ore block you mined, you only mined 3 stone. Here are some images I have taken of your edits – note how the tunnels in question travel directly towards the ore. The smaller grey boxes here represent your stone edits, whilst the larger blue ones represent your diamond ones.

PTdAW8K.png

4kVUfcI.png

0y02zDs.png

maqOhyG.png

diHa5F7.png

beEtbNg.png

VhYRKWe.png

The standard ban length for xray is one month. To be unbanned please re-appeal no earlier than the 14th of December, stating you have read the rules and will follow them from now on.

I'll leave this ban appeal open for a while in case you wish to comment.