TheEBlocker [Mrloud15]

TheEBlocker

Ok, so i got banned for griefing. However, it was my "friend" (not my friend anymore) who got on my computer and griefed stuff. This really sucks because i thought this was a nice server and i wanted to play on it, but my friend ruined it for me. Please unban me as soon as a moderator reads this. Thank you. My ingame name is TheEBlocker and i got banned on c.nerd.nu

Edited by TheEBlocker

Ban for theeblocker on c.nerd.nu for Hacked client and griefing on C with maxbombblocker. nerd.nu/appeal by mrloud15 on 2013-12-06 19:57:59 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please wait for Mrloud15 to respond to your appeal. If he does not respond within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal by posting here again.

Hello theeblocker, sorry for the wait. 

You and maxbombblocker connected using the same ip at the same time. I find it very unlikely that you had two friends over at the same time who decided to grief.

From the rules:

• You are responsible for your own account. Anything that is done on your account will be viewed as done by you, and will be treated as such. Please do not message the moderators with the excuse that someone else used your account. We have no way to verify this, and as such, it will not be tolerated as an excuse.

Here are a few photos of what you griefed and your edits.

I'm setting your ban length at 14 days. To be unbanned, make a new appeal on December 21st stating that you have read and will follow the rules