klumpig [zitkovich]

feedur

Hello,

I recently found out about the reddit minecraft-servers and was delighted, but after tweaking my client back down to version 1.6.4 I noted that I was banned from the PVE-server, despite never having been on it. The ban message says 'analotion fanboi' and I have no idea what either of those words mean.

I would gladly take responsibility and own up to my actions if I knew I had done something wrong, but I have not played minecraft on a public server for at least a year.

Any clarification upon this case would be most appreciated,

Klumpig

EDIT:

• You are responsible for your own account. Anything that is done on your account will be viewed as done by you, and will be treated as such. Please do not message the moderators with the excuse that someone else used your account. We have no way to verify this, and as such, it will not be tolerated as an excuse.

I understand this, and I agree seeing as any evidence can be circumstancial at best, but I don't share the account with anyone. If I would, they would be playing on my account and then it would be my responsibility, but as the situation currently is I have no clue who might've banned me, who might've played and why I was banned.

Edited by Denevien

Ban for klumpig on c.nerd.nu for Analotion fanboi by Zitkovich on 2011-06-27 10:54:42

This is an older ban, so I'm willing to unban you. First, I need you to head over to nerd.nu/rules and read up on them as they have changed. Reply back here when you have done so.